Organising parties can be a tough challenge for many to overcome. From figuring out the drinks and snacks to keeping every guest entertained is not a small feat to overcome. Luckily, we are here to take care of the entertainment part for you. Party games have always been the staple for fun and we have compiled a list of some of the best mini party games that can be enjoyed by everyone at your party.
- Pictionary: This is perhaps one of the most beloved party games out there. To play this game divide your guests into two teams and provide each team with a secret word. A person from the team will then attempt to describe the word visually without any verbal communication. The other team will have to figure out the word before the time ends. The team with the most correct guesses win.
- Never have I ever: This game is for the adults out there. Gather your guests in a circle. The first person should start by saying “Never have I ever…” followed by something that he/she has not done like visit America, go on a cruise etc. If anyone in the circle has done it, takes a sip of wine from their glass. Follow turns and go round the circle so that everyone can participate. There are no winners and losers in this game.
- Would you rather: This mini party game also involves gathering your guests in a circle. Start by asking the first person “Would you rather…” followed by very unlikely situations like would you rather stop bathing for a year or stop brushing for a year? Move on to the next person in the circle after you have got an answer. Continue until you run out of fun questions to ask.
- Telephone: This is a very old favourite party game that many absolutely adore. Gather your guests in a circle. One person will whisper a word to the one immediately sitting next to them. Now that person will add another word to it and whisper it to the person sitting next. Follow this step until one person messes up the order of the words or forgets one.
- Mr Freeze: This is quite a fun physical game to play at your next party. Select one person to be Mr Freeze. Allow everyone to move freely in the party but as soon as Mr Freeze “freezes” everyone else in the room needs to follow suit and freeze in their position. The last one to freeze is out. Repeat until there is no one left.
Straight Face: We have saved the funniest one for the last. In this game, you will need a paper pad and a pen. Write down funny ideas and situations on different papers and put them in a hat or a bowl. Ask one of your guests to pick one up at random and read it to the crowd. The idea is to keep a straight face and whoever smiles or laughs first loses the game.
Hello, I am Sarah Dairy, Started this blog for my passion, I love party games, Party Games connects each and every people with love, Despite the growing digital stuff, People forgot to have a social life. Get Fantastic Party Games ideas on different occasions like Easter, Christmas, Halloween and much more! Stay tuned for some of the crazy and interesting ideas.